1. If you are not well, or have been in contact with someone who is not well, please STAY AT HOME.
2. Use the hand sanitiser when entering the Club, and observe social distancing at all times.
3. Collect a contact form (table on left when entering bar), and go toa socially distanced table.
4. Order, and pay for drink(s) at designated order point at bar. One at a time please, and correct money would help.
5. Move away from the bar and collect drink(s) at designated bar collection point, and return to your table or the garden.
6. A one way system operates, please enter Club through front door, and use rear fire door to leave/go to garden/smoke. If leaving put completed contact form in red collection box near exit.
7. One in and one out for Ladies and Gents toilets, please observe social distancing at all times. Wash your hands.
8. Whilst these measures are in place entry is for MEMBERS ONLY. Associate members may be permitted entry depending on available space.
9. Two family tables are available (pool table and on stage) PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE FURNITURE OR CHAIRS AROUND.
10. Member’s children can enter but MUST remain seated whilst in the Club.
11. Please be polite and patient, keep your distance and follow the rules which are there to protect us all.Members who cannot do this will be asked to leave, and will not be allowed re-entry,whilst these rules are in place.